Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.566 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,040 (RM5,133) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (26 minutes ago)