Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.549 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,391 (RM9,935) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)