Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,387 (RM8,957) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)