Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,183 (€2,172) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)