Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,867 (€2,398) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (37 minutes ago)