Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,960 (€2,547) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)