Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,868 (€1,595) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)