Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,858 (€1,998) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)