Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01873 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,739 (519,859 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)