Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02181 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,285 (379,825 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)