Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02065 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,399 (309,884 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)