Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,385 (252,767 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)