Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01463 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,632 (726,798 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $650 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)