Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09143 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,281 (₨112,448) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)