Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10531 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,868 (₨84,203) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)