Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,259 (€2,182) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)