Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05526 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,173 (238,369 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)