Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06330 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,532 (103,189 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)