Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,453 (€1,405) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)