Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,313 (€2,317) in Algeciras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)