Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,032 (€2,416) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)