Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,546 (€2,225) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)