Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,344 (€2,597) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)