Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01272 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,573 (752,530 £) in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)