Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,110 (€2,166) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)