Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,243 (€2,310) in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)