Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,841 (﷼ 16,512) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)