Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.753 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,739 (﷼ 15,252) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)