Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,636 (﷼ 14,343) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)