Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36870 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,170 (E£ 24,870) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)