Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36628 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,541 (E£ 28,780) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)