Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38207 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,444 (E£ 11,630) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)