Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.571 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,486 (5,138 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)