Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.613 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,556 (5,106 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (43 minutes ago)