Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.652 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,548 (4,847 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)