Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.880 DKK / LYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,474 (3,171 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)