Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,307 (13,518 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)