Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35211 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,917 (31,005 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)