Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00578 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,947 (5,007,424 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 5 hours ago)