Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00553 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,254 (4,566,171 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ilha de Mocambique costs 3,136 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)