Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00547 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,471 (3,379,179 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)