Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,531 (Dirham 11,319) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)