Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.905 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,722 (Dirham 6,154) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)