Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 61% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,570 (2,389,162 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)