Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,756 (7,159TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)