Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05557 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,266 (¥364,716) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (31 minutes ago)