Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05608 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,376 (¥363,344) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)