Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08468 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,834 (₨127,943) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)