Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,623 (﷼ 53,844,909) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)