Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,516 (₨43,857) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)