Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09141 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,464 (₨136,358) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)