Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09171 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,869 (₨85,804) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)