Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,933 (₨95,949) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)