Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09419 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,925 (₨84,142) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)