Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32729 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,856 (Mex$ 27,058) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)