Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32018 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,579 (Mex$ 17,425) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)