Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34226 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,761 (Mex$ 13,910) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)