Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31265 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,466 (Mex$ 30,275) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)