Cost of living in Agra, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,306 (₨111,668) in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)