Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09138 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,463 (₨169,229) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)