Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,573 (20,142 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)