Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,583 (19,084 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)