Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,403 (15,000 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)