Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,154 (18,140 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)