Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,340 (7,628TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)