Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.994 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,347 (3,183TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)