Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,971 (7,829TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)