Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02665 DKK / YER
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,140 (605,642 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)