Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,132 (5,259TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)