Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,530 (6,540TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)