Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,460 (6,052TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)