Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,400 (7,690TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)