Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,189 (5,113TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)