Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,305 (4,801TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (28 minutes ago)