Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,365 (5,409TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)