Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.372 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,918 (GH₵10,872) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)