Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.654 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,830 (GH₵7,151) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)