Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32397 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,049 (Mex$ 34,104) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)