Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34507 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,812 (Mex$ 31,333) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)