Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33123 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,121 (Mex$ 33,574) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)