Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36411 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,071 (Mex$ 19,420) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)