Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01616 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,431 (831,023 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)