Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,358 (3,435,058 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)