Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,081 (4,329,790 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)