Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00541 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,409 (4,327,950 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)