Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.912 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,485 (Dirham 7,574) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)