Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01117 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,299 (1,728,393 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)