Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,238 (1,162,497 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)