Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,473 (1,452,929 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)