Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01144 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,522 (1,969,339 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)