Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01130 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,909 (965,806 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)