Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.098 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,599 (C$4,041) in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)