Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,527 (﷼ 59,596,060) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)