Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,238 (﷼ 38,329,276) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)