Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,068 (﷼ 62,990,061) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)