Cost of living in Cologne, Germany
List of prices in Cologne, Germany. Current as of Dec 2018.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 203 prices entered by 33 different people.
Latest price update: December 12, 2018.
Cologne position in our World Ranking
out of 337
out of 70
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Cologne compared to other cities:
Do you live in Cologne? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)