Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in Cochabamba
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b12,982
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b5,636
- Cost of living in Cochabamba is more expensive than in 55% of cities in Latin America (20 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Cochabamba is cheaper than in 82% of cities in the World (195 out of 237)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Cochabamba.
List of prices in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 436 prices entered by 28 different people.
Latest price update: August 08, 2020
Cochabamba position in our World Ranking
out of 237
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Cochabamba compared to other cities:
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riyadh costs ﷼ 160 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Norrköping costs 3,700 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)