Cost of living in Chongqing, China
Summary of cost of living in Chongqing
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 14,539元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 6,088元 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Chongqing.
List of prices in Chongqing, China. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 21, 2020
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,389 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)