Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Summary of cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,612
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,897 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Chattanooga.
List of prices in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
Latest price update: January 11, 2020
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$72,900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$50 (about 1 hour ago)