Cost of living in Canberra, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Canberra
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$6,192
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$3,334
- Cost of living in Canberra is more expensive than in 75% of cities in Australia (3 out of 8)
- Cost of living in Canberra is cheaper than in 50% of cities in Oceania (5 out of 10)
- Cost of living in Canberra is more expensive than in 80% of cities in the World (59 out of 284)
List of prices in Canberra, Australia. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 227 prices entered by 36 different people.
Latest price update: January 25, 2020
Canberra position in our World Ranking
out of 284
out of 10
out of 8
Cheapest and most expensive products in Canberra compared to other cities:
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)