Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Brisbane
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$5,841
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$2,979
- Cost of living in Brisbane is cheaper than in 50% of cities in Australia (4 out of 8)
- Cost of living in Brisbane is cheaper than in 60% of cities in Oceania (6 out of 10)
- Cost of living in Brisbane is more expensive than in 78% of cities in the World (64 out of 284)
List of prices in Brisbane, Australia. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 737 prices entered by 142 different people.
Latest price update: January 25, 2020
Brisbane position in our World Ranking
out of 284
out of 10
out of 8
Cheapest and most expensive products in Brisbane compared to other cities:
Do you live in Brisbane? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)