Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Brisbane
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$5,900
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$3,015
- Brisbane is the 2nd cheapest city in Australia (4 out of 5)
- Brisbane is the 2nd cheapest city in Oceania (6 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Brisbane is more expensive than in 77% of cities in the World (48 out of 200)
List of prices in Brisbane, Australia. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 528 prices entered by 71 different people.
Latest price update: January 22, 2021
Brisbane position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 7
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Brisbane compared to other cities:
Do you live in Brisbane? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)