Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Summary of cost of living in Brighton and Hove
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: £3,651
- Single person estimated monthly costs: £2,094
- Cost of living in Brighton and Hove is more expensive than in 73% of cities in Western Europe (15 out of 51)
- Cost of living in Brighton and Hove is more expensive than in 79% of cities in the World (43 out of 200)
List of prices in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Brighton and Hove position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 51
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Brighton and Hove compared to other cities:
Do you live in Brighton and Hove? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $21,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)