Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States
Summary of cost of living in Boulder, Colorado
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,966
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,879 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Boulder.
List of prices in Boulder, Colorado, United States. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
Latest price update: January 22, 2021
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)