Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States
Summary of cost of living in Boulder, Colorado
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,243
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,215
- Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado is more expensive than in 78% of cities in USA (15 out of 65)
- Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado is more expensive than in 82% of cities in N. America (15 out of 77)
- Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado is more expensive than in 89% of cities in the World (32 out of 284)
List of prices in Boulder, Colorado, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
Latest price update: January 25, 2020
Boulder position in our World Ranking
out of 284
out of 77
out of 65
Cheapest and most expensive products in Boulder compared to other cities:
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)